Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Updates, Updates, Updates!

We've accepted an offer on our house! We are in the process of going through the inspection and appraisal.

We went house-hunting this past weekend. It was a whirlwind trip. 9 houses on Saturday, 4 houses on Sunday. We made an offer on one of them, and it was accepted! We now are in the process of going through inspection and appraisal there too.

In less than a month, we could be moved. Which is exciting and scary. When am I suppossed to pack?

Also, Casen's two top front teeth came in last night. His bottom two front teeth are in fully now I think. The only way I can see the two top teeth is when I hang him upside down playing with him. We haven't been quick enough with the camera yet to snap it before he stops laughing. Hopefully, I'll get a picture soon of his toothers!

No comments: