Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A Reason Why I Am Loving Being Back In The College Setting

I was just walking back to my office, and I overheard a guy in the hall on the phone. He says into the phone, "So, uh, my brothers and I got tickets to see the Thunder play tonight...yeah, and uh, well, we have an extra ticket...so, uh, would you like to go to the game?"

I had to smile when I realized he was trying to ask a girl out on the phone.

It made me think back to Josh and me dating here at OC 9 years ago. Happy times.

Whoa! Now I feel old saying that it was that long ago!

1 comment:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

How sweet, reminds me of your Dad and I when we were first trying to start dating - I didn't think he would ever get the words out, he scooted around the question for a couple of days. That was 31 years ago - wow, I just had to ask Dad if that was the correct number! Now I feel old!!