Thursday, January 08, 2009

What We've Been Do'in

So after phone calls and emails from people wondering when I'll be back to the blogging world - here's a list of excuses. Here's what has happened since my last entry...

1. We moved to OKC - closing on both houses in one day and transporting all our junk, two dogs, and a baby.
2. Realized how many friends God has blessed us with because we had SO MANY people helping us load in Stillwater and unload in OKC.
3. Had tons of family visit (and by tons I mean TONS, let's say about 20 people traveled here) because...
4. I walked in the OSU graduation ceremony! and got hooded!
5. Case is walking every where trying to run
6. Josh started his private practice
7. Traveled 17 hours away (straight-thru) and back again (straight-thru) over Xmas and discovered that the Wiggles can entertain Case for a LONG time
8. Relaxed at Mom and Dad's...well slept A LOT because with 3 other adults (parents + Gram) to watch Case, Josh and I could catch up on the past year of lack of sleep
9. Had some major girl time when April got to visit which included: a pedicure, seeing Twilight again but this time with girls, a massage, and some shopping...oh, some brownies and an unexpected little road trip to Shawnee too!

So there. There are my excuses. I'm back!

1 comment:

Sharlene said...

Hooray! I'm glad you're back. I enjoy your stories and looking at pictures of that sweet boy of yours!

Also, Happy Birthday to YOU! Love you, Aunt Sissie