Sunday, January 25, 2009

Walking Trying to Run

Right before we moved from Stillwater, Casen took his first steps. Up until my graduation, he could take a few steps but preferred to crawl. After the party, with family encouragement he really took off walking back and forth between open arms. Over Christmas, he really got good at walking. He is now walking all the time and can run short distances. Today, Josh was rocking him to sleep for his nap. Or at least I thought that was what was going on until I saw Case run around the corner towards the living room. He wasn't going to sleep so Josh had let him down. I guess Case thought he better not stick around or Josh might change his mind.

1 comment:

April said...

Oh my goodness! What a big boy... that made me laugh about him running around the corner. What a cutie!