Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Like a Puzzle...

That's what a registrar told me when I asked about trying to fit all these students into different classes...
This week has been crazy for the chem class I'm teaching. We underestimated how many students needed the class so we didn't know we needed 2 sections of lab. Trying to schedule a new lab section after the semester has already started (and all students have their schedules already) is hard work. Actually, I just come up with the times I'm free, and my poor registrar has to try to fit my students into the lab. Juggling classes. Exchanging this class for this class. Changing this time to this time. I realized today that I couldn't have been a registrar...I never really liked puzzles either. Maybe that was a sign.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Is Micky Bannister still the Registrar? Because I love him, he is so easy to work with!

Mom aka Kimberly said...

You never did like puzzles - your poor Registrar - maybe he (or she) did like puzzles like Jordan.

Amanda said...

yep it's mickey still! he's great!

Amanda said...

he probably was like jordan! ha

April said...

That sounds crazy!