Thursday, January 08, 2009

Christmas Pictures are Difficult Now

Over Thanksgiving, we decided to employ my mom-in-law and her camera for our Christmas photo. We have done this before when we first got our dog Newman. Getting a baby to look and smile is harder than taking a picture with a wiggling puppy. Here are some of our attempts:

Josh said that this one looked like Case and me were BOTH HIS kids.

Josh isn't looking (we gave up on getting Case to look).

Now I'm doing the Mom-thing: I think Casen had something in his hair.

The close-2nd.

THE 2008 Christmas Picture.

3 comments:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Too funny, I love that Josh said you looked like one of his children - you kind of did!

KAS said...

I love all your "attempts" for a Christmas picture...they all came out great and I liked your "mom" one the best haha.

April said...

So cute! :)