Thursday, January 22, 2009

Graduation









These are the pictures I got from my aunt. I might post some more, but I'm not optimistic since I'm already playing catch-up! Ha!
I graduated in July and since there is no ceremony in the summer, I decided to walk in December. I didn't know if it was going to be worth walking. I knew I wanted to walk since I had finally finished. I'm so glad I did! Even though I had officially been done since July, it was amazing to be hooded. I was excited and very happy. What made it even more special was all the family that came to see me. I'm thankful for all the support I get from family - through school and after school! I don't think I could have survived grad school without Family.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Congrats, Dr. Nichols! Such an exciting time!