Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fam starts to arrive...



So in December, we had A LOT of family visit for my graduation - it was great! Here is my first entry about that weekend. When my Kansas fam arrived, my parents were already here. My two aunts and my Mamaw joined us. This is what usually occurs when the Wood women get together:
1. Hugging and kissing
2. Opening of presents...there's always something to celebrate....this time it was my aunts' birthdays and my Mamaw's birthday so we had a mini present party...oh, and we opened up some Christmas housewarming gifts as well.
3. Shopping...my Kansas fam don't have big stores where they live (like Target) so we usually find a reason to visit one. Hence, my Aunt Sissie took a picture out in front of one.
4. Operation: Party Event - this time it was my graduation party. Sometimes it's a wedding. Whatever the event, they come out great because you have 4 Wood Women coming up with some great ideas! Usually, the great ideas get bigger with each one. Next on the list - my cousin Annie's wedding.

No comments: