Friday, March 13, 2009

Email to the Professor...Real or Fake? Part II

Hello Professor,

Well as you probably have noticed there is a sick bug going around and getting every one sick, well I thought it had skipped over me, but with this funky change of weather and my boyfriend just getting over the flu I think I have came down with something. Great timing I know, now if I don't show to class I will look like all those people who get a jump start to spring break and skip their Friday classes. I hate to skip, but this really hit me hard today, and I have not been out of my room since about 2....its awful. If you could just let me know the slides that you will be going over in class I will take the responsibility of looking over them and teaching myself and if I have questions I can either email you or see you on Monday after spring break. I apologize for my illness and bad timing. I just thought I would let you know so you wouldn't think I was just leaving for spring break early, in fact I won't even be able to leave for spring break until tomorrow night. But hope you understand, and I hope you have a great spring break.

No comments: