Saturday, June 06, 2009

Weird Dreams

So I have new pregnancy stories again! I have pretty vivid dreams when i'm pregnant, and I'm also hungry all the time. I guess they go hand in hand because last night I had a dream that I was taking a huge frozen pizza with me to the cafeteria at school. I got them to heat it up for me. Yes, just for me. I was going to eat it ALL! Then I got in line for a huge salad and was planning on getting a dessert when I woke up. Needless to say, I had to eat something when I woke up.

2 comments:

Brendakaye said...

Did you eat something weird before going to bed? Hopefully you won't eat all of that but that is the nice thing about being pregnant you can eat a little extra, and no one says a thing so eat up!!!

Amanda said...

not really - i have to eat about every 2 hours 'cause i'm so hungry so i think that's why i dream about eating. last time i was pregnant, i remember being a bit possessive of my food (I got mad at my poor mom-in-law) because she ate one of my hamburgers - even thought there was like 10 of them there. haha
i think that possessiveness of food came out in my dream.