As the last day of the State Fair approaches, the Top 10 Things I saw at the Fair this year:
1. Fried Coke - when the lady was describing it to us, I gained 10 lbs.
2. Live cooking shows - and people sitting there watching them.
3. Chocolate-covered bacon - was too cheap and not brave enough to try it.
4. The largest rabbit I've ever seen - its name was Goliath. Bing "giant rabbits" to see some rabbits that were similar size. FREAKY - I don't think rabbits should get that big.
5. Leashed kids - which is one place that this is probably a good idea.
6. Several people wandering around the "parking lot" trying to remember where they parked. I say "parking lot" because it was so crowded everyone (including us) parked on the fields by the overpass.
7. Josh winning me (okay, Case got it) a giant Curious George - Josh never fails at those basketball games!
8. Knives and swords at the vendors and wondering how safe that is at the State Fair.
9. Awesome nail stamping - so much so we bought a set for Tana for her birthday.
10. a Twilight Tiffany Lamp - enough said.