Saturday, February 26, 2011

Watch out...



I got a Nascar fan on my hands.

And not just Nascar - any circuit is fine with him.

A couple of weeks ago, he convinced me to find some car races on my computer for him to watch. He didn't just want some musical montage. He wanted some "talking" and "races" and "crashes."

Then last Sunday, he went to watch the end of the race. And then watched it again on DVR.

He's only 3. Soon he will be having us DVR entire races for him probably.

On a related sports note, he starts soccer Tuesday. I don't know who is more excited: me or Case!

2 comments:

Charity Harvill said...

How adorable is that?!

Unknown said...

Yay for soccer! I signed Lily up on Friday, but it doesn't start until Aprils since it's still snow-covered frozen tundra around here. :)