Thursday, October 04, 2007

September Pics






Here's some pictures from September that I just got back. We got to see Clint and April visiting from Germany. We always have a good time with them. It was great to see Adub - she's a week more pregnant than me. Her baby was moving her stomach that night - we still don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet. I can't wait to find out!
We also saw family over Labor Day weekend. Jessi and I showed up to church in the same shirt (her mom bought the same one and color for us) and black bottoms - totally by accident! Apparently, pregnant women think alike (Jessi is 6 weeks more pregnant than me).
Josh and his dad played guitars late that night making the baby VERY ACTIVE (see prior post). Padme kept sniffing at the stuffed coyote that sits in their living room. I think she was suspicious of it!

1 comment:

April said...

Hey, suddenly today I realized that I had missed a couple of posts! So I went back and checked. I like your pics!