Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I'm Getting HUGE!!!










So I finally got some film developed....here's photos taken over the weeks. I think I took the first picture around 6 weeks, then around 12 weeks, then 17.5 weeks, then 19 weeks. After that I got smart and posted the weeks on the door. The last one is at 23.5 weeks. Today I was standing at the bus stop and my shirt was puffed out (or so I thought). Ever since I started wearing maternity shirts, this occurs. I rub my hand against my belly so my shirt will go down, and I won't look so big. Uh, it wasn't puffed out. My belly has gotten that large. I'm currently 24.5 weeks.

4 comments:

April said...

You look great!! I wanna see you in person!! Miss ya!

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Oh Mandie, you look so beautiful! I wish I was there to pat your tummy and feel our boy move around! I love that you posted your pictures! I can print them off. love you and miss you!

**JJ** said...

i feel your pain may-may!! i feel like a beached whale when i lay down!! hahahaha.. just kiddin!! can't wait to see you!!

April said...

You look great! My belly is getter larger and larger too! I will post pics soon. I love the profile picture! By the way.. you can see my pictures from the States on my flickr site which includes the ones of us and the guys as well. Love ya!