Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween








We celebrated Halloween a little earlier this year. I dress ed up as a cop while Josh was a convict. I wore a gun garter on my leg (that is what Josh is reaching for in the picture) and Josh had shackles. Saturday night we went to a party at one of Josh's co-worker's. Everyone there was dressed up - it was fun to see the different costumes.




Then Sunday night was our church's Fall Festival. Josh and I used our car for the Trunk or Treat. The rest of our small group wo
rked at the games.
The little girl with us in thepictures is
Tonie - she's the GO! kid we pick up for church. The picture of the family is our friends the Gotchers with the GO! kids they bring to church. I think all the kids had fun at the Festival - I know I did!

4 comments:

April said...

You make a really cute pregnant cop! :)

Amanda said...

haha thanks!

Mom aka Kimberly said...

You guys look so cute! I am glad you dressed up. Looks like your Trunk or Treat was a lot of fun. I am glad Toni was able to go with you guys. I love the picture of Josh and her - you can tell how much she thinks of Josh. I am proud of the work your church is doing within your community!

Monica B. said...

Those costumes are great!! Your so cute. . .