Saturday, December 22, 2007

Baby Room is Done!













So we finally finished the baby's room! Originally the room was lilac and had a baby border (see picture). Over Thanksgiving, Dad and Josh redid the flooring and trim and baseboards in the room. Mom and Dad painted the walls. Gram made us living room and bathroom curtains. Mom made us OSU curtains for the study. I learned to sew (don't I look excited in the picture??!!), and I made tie-backs for the curtains. Josh put together the crib and glider. Then slowly but surely, Josh and I decorated the room. Watch the video for the completed baby's room.

2 comments:

April said...

It's so cute! I love it! You do look really excited to be using the sewing machine. :)

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Mandie - the room looks beautiful! Now all we're missing is our boy.