Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007



We had a fun Christmas this year even though it was different. This was the first year we spent it in Stillwater by ourselves. Because I'm so close to my due date, we couldn't travel down to Chatty. I also think the trip would have worn me out. Josh and I went to the movies on Christmas Eve and then opened up a gift each. On Christmas morning, we opened up all our awesome presents then went back to bed (I had woke up at 6:30 AM hungry so we got up then to do Christmas!). Then some friends of ours came over in the afternoon. Jordan and Kellie made our main course - duck. It was excellent! Then Stuart and Ashley and the rest of us made our favorite sides. It was a yummy,
nontraditional meal. We visited and played games the rest of the evening. I loved it!


2 comments:

April said...

That sounds like so much fun! And you look so cute Amanda! :)

**JJ** said...

we missed you guys so much!!! :( sounds like y'all had an awesome day though!!! love you!!