Thursday, June 05, 2008

Casen Hearts Dogs


We'll have to get some video of it, but Casen is getting to be a hoot when he watches the dogs. He enjoys watching Newman and Padme. This morning I think he wanted to play with them, but they pretty much ignore him right now. I think as soon as he is mobile, they won't be able to ignore him anymore!
Last night, he decided it was time to play at bedtime. He was fussing so I was rocking him. When Padme came over and sat by us, he stopped and just watched Padme until she left. I think I'm going to see if Padme or Newman will lay within Casen's eye-line when he's fussing at night.
Last night at the Gotcher's was the best though. Casen was sitting on the couch next to Nic. He would laugh at their dog Mitch. Mitch is huge (I think he's pushing 100 lbs) and has a ginormous head. It was like Case thought it was funny that here was a dog that was so big.
The picture I think is from March or April of Casen with Nic and Mitch. See how big that dog is!

1 comment:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

I don't see how Casen help but love dogs the way you two are and how all the rest of us on your side of the family love dogs too!