Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A quick update with pics...







I'm trying to finish up my dissertation this week. I'm so tired of writing and am at the point that I hate it. I've heard that happens in the writing process. Josh is at camp working as a counselor (the one we usually go to in the summers) so his mom, sister, and 3 nieces are here helping me out. It's been super having them help with Case and dinner and everything else. These pictures are from a few weeks ago when Kellie and Jordan watched Casen while I worked (yes, writing) and Josh was working on stuff. They enjoyed him. I heard Case watched the horse race with Jordan, and Kellie got Casen to start taking his bottle (which he does now regularly - yay!) I think Case recognizes Kellie for sure now. Last Wednesday, he started talking to Kellie while we ate dinner. I think he was telling her, "Pick me up!" Anyway, I better get back to work. Thanks for all the encouragement and prayers I've gotten so far - keep them coming! Did I mention I hate writing???!!!

2 comments:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Hang in there - it is almost over! I am so thankful God is giving you the support you need through family and friends - we love the pictures of Casen that Kellie took!

kellie said...

I'm sad we'll be leaving before he's old enough to remember us. Guess we'll have to come back and visit!