Friday, October 02, 2009

Big Boy

As I write this post, Casen is shouting, "Watch, Watch!" Then proceeds (after both Josh and I are actually watching with verbal acknowledgement) to run REALLY fast across the living room and then leaps at the end. He's such a little boy.

This picture reminds me also that he's not a baby anymore. Casen likes to sit in his glider himself. He rocks himself. He looks at books. Sometimes, he just sits up there and jabbers. But he rarely lets us rock him anymore. He's a'grow'in up!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that was like I was reading a post about Lily! She also loves to run back and forth across the room and can actually get both feet off the ground jumping now. And she loves to rock in our glider! Case looks like such a little boy in that picture, it's crazy!

Charity said...

What a sweetheart! I can't believe he's like, what, 19 months now?!??! INSANE!!!

Brendakaye said...

Casen is growing up so fast, I enjoyed watching him and Peyton, they could be really good buddies I think