Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's a Bit Different This Time Around...

1. I definitely feel bigger this time than I was with Case. But my mom-in-law told me she thought I was smaller this time (God bless awesome mom-in-laws!).

2. This baby is longer I think than Case was ever in my womb. Case would stretch across my stomach and kick my ribs. This baby though is kicking up way higher on my ribs than Case ever did. I can feel him on my hips all the way up towards the top of my ribs. He must like to stretch all the way out!

3. My belly button is halfway an outie now. If I wear a snug T-shirt, you can see my belly button. I bet it totally gets turned out before I have this baby.

4. I'm having stronger Braxton-Hicks contractions than I ever had the first pregnancy - and way more often and earlier. Tuesdays seem to be the day for them. Wierd. Maybe that means I'll have my baby on a Tuesday. Bets, anyone?

1 comment:

Charity said...

Has Josh figured out the odds on this bet??? I'm good for ten bucks ;)