Thursday, October 29, 2009

Things I Don't Like Thursday

So in keeping with the blog trend of having special blog days....I've created "Things I Don't Like Thursday" where I will share one thing that annoys me.

(I was going to put "Things I Hate Thursday", but that seems a bit strong. You can thank my mom for that one - we weren't allowed to say, "I hate..." when I was little. That rule is still stuck in my head.)

Today's subject is how I came up with this idea: Smokehouses. There's like 3 right by our neighborhood. They are drive-thru cigarette stores where people can get their smokes without having to get out of their car. What annoys me? They block traffic on the main road going into our neighborhood. The line will be so long at the drive-thru that people are lined up on the main road blocking the flow of traffic! I guess it wouldn't bother me so much if the store had a better parking lot system and were faster at the window. Sigh. So maybe my subject should be "Blocking Traffic." I just want to get home with my baby after work in a timely manner. Is that too much to ask?

No comments: