Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baking with Casen



Casen and I made a yummy Weight Watchers Cake the other day. Case LOVED licking the beaters and bowl. Now that my kid is old enough, I have to share those privileges I guess. Ha!
For anyone wanting a "healthier" cake, here's the recipe:

1 cake mix (one made with Splenda would be better)
Instead of adding the ingredients it calls for (eggs, etc.), add one can of diet coke. Beat and bake following the directions on the box.
Cool and cover with fat-free cool whip.

Its denser and not as sweet as regular cake, but still very good!

2 comments:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

That's why he was so excited when I went to mash the potatoes, I pulled the mixer out and he had the chair over to the cabinet before I loaded the beaters into themixer, saying, "I want to help!"

Charity said...

too funny!