Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend



I had a great Mother's Day weekend this year!
Friday afternoon, we all played outside after a family walk. Casen raced and was thrown up into the air by Daddy. Liam enjoys watching his big brother run and run!

Saturday, Mom and I got to go to Tea. Very Nice. Check out our nice tea tray - we had already eaten some of the food. Mom picked a raspberry chocolate black tea, and I picked a chocolate mint black tea. Yummy - we each had some of each other's too.

Saturday night, Josh and Casen had a Guys' Night Out with other guys (post to come soon). Liam and I hung out with Mom and Sheri. We had a good time just visiting and relaxing.

Sunday, I got some awesome gifts including some cool spa visits. We worshipped with Sheri and Jack and Mom and Dad. It was such a nice treat! We heard a good Mother's Day sermon, too.

We ended the special weekend by going to Game 3 of the Bedlam Baseball Series. Our Cowboys lost, but we still had a great time! We ate (and Case got to try for the first time) brats and funnel cake. Yummy!

I had a blessed weekend - I'm so thankful!









1 comment:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

It was a nice weekend wasn't it? It was the best Mother's Day I have had in so long!