Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PChem Comments

This past year I survived teaching Physical Chemistry (PChem) for the first time. From my students' comments, I think they use the word "survived" as well....

"This is so hard and should not exist in the world."

"May the Force be with you."

"It [Pchem] definitely stretches the capacity of the mind to understand and comprehend the problems."

"It would be better if this course can be offered in the morning (any time before Chapel), when one is not yet tired."

"I recommend to students...not get scared about the work load and maths parts."

"I have been...impressed...how she [me] encourages us in hard times (after she hands out a test that many people have failed..."

"The bomb calorimeter [experiment] was awesome. I think it may be that I like blowing things up."

1 comment:

Jason and Erin said...

Hilarious! I especially like the 4th comment. I took calculus at 8 am my first semester at Harding. Lemme tell you, if I'd taken it after chapel, I would NOT have passed. Organic chem was after lunch my sophomore year. ONLY C I EVER GOT IN MY LIFE! Just sayin...