1. I fear the day L Child starts driving...
(I promise that kid was telling me all kinds of stuff while he was "driving" that day. I don't think it was all very nice either.)
2. ...because he has no fear.
3. Whatever Liam can do, C can do, too.
4. It's no fun to share.
And if you're little and cute, you don't have to wait your turn.
5. Twins would be crazy. These two cousins are just a few months apart - and wore you out when they were together.
6. I look 12 when I go into Kid's Places apparently. And Liam is mesmerized, yet terrified, of Chuck E. Cheese.
And I'm a little terrified of Chuck E. Cheese myself. Freaky giant mouse.
7. Finally, I fear the day that both boys can go out driving on their own (notice Casen's racecar face?).