Monday, December 23, 2013

5 Months



Where is the time going? As much as I love parts of this age (and parts of all of them after), I sometimes wish I could rewind or at least push pause. Our little Button is a joy.
 
 
She can roll from tummy to back and is close to sitting up on her own. Button is still pretty easy-going. Her bottom two front teeth came in about a week apart - she was a bit fussy, but not as much as the boys were (and they weren't really that difficult compared to other babies).

H likes to squeal and babble. She seems like an extrovert already. If someone isn't talking to her, or at least smiling (and by someone, I mean anybody - even strangers), she will stare at them until they notice her. If she sees someone she really likes, she yells at them and smiles. She did this a lot on the plane to the babies and kids around her.

She is eating solid food and is always willing to try new things. She had some of my gyro today - and seemed to like it! She kept leaning towards me with her mouth open waiting for more.

Finally, she is getting a little clingy with me. It could be due to us traveling together for 5 days. Whatever the reason, I don't mind. I'm soaking up my little Button as much as I can!

No comments: