Monday, December 23, 2013

Paci Baby



After three kids, I'm discovering how unique each one of them is.  H is especially different from the boys. For instance, neither of the boys took a pacifier. This ended up being a good thing later on - I never had to break the. of a paci. 

H though liked her newborn paci during her first weeks. Then she didn't want it anymore. I was okay with this. It'll be easier later on I told myself.

One afternoon, when she was cutting her first tooth, H was pretty fussy. I had to put her down to take care of something, and the boys, the best big brothers ever, tried to entertain her. It wasn't working. C went and got out a package of two pacifiers I had been given at a baby shower. It told him it was okay, that she didn't have to have a pacifier. He insisted that it would help her, and I let him give it to her. 
Yep, she loved it. She chews on her paci sometimes even. 

On our flight last week, I lost one pacifier on each leg of the journey. The next morning, I ran to Wal-Mart and bought two more and a pacifier- clip. Definitely worth it.

I might regret the paci in a year, but for now, it helps her out and...well...she is just so cute with it!

No comments: