Monday, December 23, 2013

Wild Shopping Trip

I always say that after Halloween, my kids will be extra wild until after the New Year. Candy. Excitement. Anticipation. Extra family and friends time. I understand they are hyped to the max. One particular day right before finals, I had to take the kids to the grocery store after work. I knew it was going to be wild so I brought my camera to Wally World.

I was right.


Yeah, that's right. My kid wore his pajamas to Wal-Mart in the afternoon.
And he wore his hat like this for most of the shopping.

I also decided to throw the towel in and let C push the cart with little to no supervision. 


Yes, the items are blurry because they were moving. Fast.

Finally, this little angel fell asleep during the hooligans' antics. Yay, Snuggybaby sling!


No comments: