Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Rest of Saturday





After our late lunch, we went back to Amy's for awhile and then set out again to go shopping for me. I needed some maternity clothes. I had a good time. It was great to have someone with me who could give me advice about how the maternity clothes fit. AND I had 3 other girls getting clothes and sizes for me. April took a picture of me in the dressing room with the fake belly around my stomach. I guess that will be what I'll look like when I'm 9 months pregnant...or hopefully I'll look like that : )

After I spent all my alloted budget, we went home. Nobody wanted to be tempted to spend money. haha For four girls together, we did really well.
We had a good time visiting together that evening and I slept great. I must have been worn out.

3 comments:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Sound like shopping with girlfriends is just what you needed - helpful advice on how things will fit and advice on fashions!

April said...

I so wish I could have been there with all of you!

Amanda said...

me too!!