Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sunday






We got up and I was feeling good so I was able to go with everybody to bible class AND worship. Before we left, April wanted a picture of the Bartees all dressed up. We got thrown off after our picture taking. After we arrive at church (45 minutes away), Amy and Jonny discover they forgot the diaper bag. I think Amy had to "borrow" diapers from someone at church for Alex and Caleb was in the nursery during worship since none of his things-to-do were there. It was kinda funny - but I learned another lesson: don't get distracted and forget the diaper bag. haha The class and worship were great. I really liked their church. Then after two quick stops for drinks and buns, we headed home. Amy and April cooked some yummy burgers for us and we visited the rest of the afternoon. Can you tell from the pictures how awesome Aunt April is? Caleb was crazy about her! After a short nap, I drove home. I had such a good time seeing everybody! I can't wait to do it again - and next time, I'll have a baby with me!

7 comments:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

You look great Amanda! I am glad you felt up to going down to see April and everyone else. When I first saw the picture of you in the dressing room with the fake tummy - I was like - Whoa she is really showing!!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Pat my Grandbaby for me!

Amanda said...

haha i love that you thought it was real : )
thanks for telling me i look good - i needed that today - it's a icky looking day. ha!

Mom aka Kimberly said...

April looks like a natural. I love the idea of our Grandbaby having her for a bonus Aunt!

Now we need to find a Bonus Grandma and Grandpa for him/her there in Stillwater!

April said...

I love being the bonus aunt...the best job ever! Thanks Kimberly! And you are going to be a hot mama when you are 9 months prego! Love ya!

Monica B. said...

So I've been gone all summer and haven't read your blog. I got on to see what you thought of Harry Potter (I knew you guys would have already read it :)). I thought of you guys when I read it because at April's wedding Josh shared a theory with us that we then took for our own and it was correct! Yeah, Josh!! Anyway, all that to say I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations!!!

Amanda said...

thanks!! : )
what was the theory?

Monica B. said...

That Snape was good, Dumbledore died on purpose and that it was all part of the plan. . . or something along those lines. I hope everything is going well for you guys!