Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Breakfast and then Working at the Sweat Shop








Okay, so I didn't really have to work at a sweat shop. I just jokingly said that when all of us ladies helped to make wedding boxes for my cousin's wedding coming up. That's something that I love about my family. Everyone always pitches in and helps with wedding preparations. Making mints, doing the flowers, making wedding favors, etc. It's great! Anyway, I was glad I got to help this time with some stuff. Earlier in the morning, we all met at Shelly Ann's - the best breakfast cafe. Their pancakes are huge. I of course had one! And yes, Mom and Brenda actually took the picture with an upside down camera.

2 comments:

Brendakaye said...

Loved the upside down picture
we had a great time with you

Mom aka Kimberly said...

We did have a lot of FUN!