Thursday, September 06, 2007

Restless Registering








I drove back up to OKC on Monday with Josh and my parents to do some baby registering. After Best Buy (looking at cameras), Target, the mall, leaving the mall due to a false fire alarm, going back to the food court in the mall, eating lunch, all of us were getting tired. By the time we got to Babies 'R Us, everyone was running out of steam. Then I think the tiredness kicked in and caused everybody to be a bit silly.
Here's what happens when that occurs in Babies R Us (see if you can find the picture to match):
1. While I go to the bathroom, the rest of my party sit in the gliders taking a load off.
2. Josh gives Mom heat treatment for her arthritis using the registry scanner.
3. Josh imitates the 4-fingered man (aka my dad) on my tummy.
4. Dad and Josh have a competition where they try to kick balls of paper on top of the shelves.
5. Josh tries to scan bits of paper thrown in the air by my mom.
6. Mom laughs hysterically.
7. We are asked to leave. No not really. But looking back I have no idea why.
8. Dad throws a "gang sign" while we drive back to Stillwater while wearing his hat the cool way.

1 comment:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Love it!
One correction though - I wasn't throwing pieces of paper in the air for Josh to scan - I was throwing crib sheets or some like item up in the air for him to scan. It didn't seem to work though, imagine that!