Saturday, September 01, 2007

Music Baby

I've been feeling the baby now a few times a day - usually around the time I'm eating. He's either telling me to get something in my stomach or dancing around from the food rush after I eat. Tonight though he has been moving a lot more - almost continually while Josh and his dad have been playing their guitars LOUD and singing along with CDs. Maybe I have a boy who loves music...or he's annoyed with how loud it is in this house and knocking on me telling me to turn it down!

6 comments:

**JJ** said...

between you and josh and i think that your baby is going to be a music baby.. you have a great voice and josh loves to play the guitar!! yea!! maybe he'll be famous and can support you guys!! hahaha.

Amanda said...

thanks : )
ohhh maybe he will be famous! haha

Mom aka Kimberly said...

I agree with JJ - he will come by a love of music naturally - between you and Josh, his Granddads and others he will probably love music!

That gives me a thought - Drums for the little guy?

I love you both and our precious boy too! Take care of each other.

April said...

OH we are soooooo having a musical baby!!! Was there any doubt in your mind?!?!? I'm going to get to work on some awesome baby mix cds!! Because his aunt April is going to teach him all the cool music stuff!!

Amanda said...

drums..hmmm...i can see that being loud but i guess you put up with my playing the clarinet for 6 years in the house! so i guess drums are fine. ha!
april, i love how you say "we are having a baby"!!! i can't wait to hear those baby cds!!!

April said...

Yay for a musical baby! Eby seems to like it when I listen to music too! :)