Sunday, September 28, 2008

The ADVENTURE is Here

Casen is getting quicker and quicker with his crawling.  He can be over in a forbidden area quicker than I can leave to put something in the other room.  His favorite spots today are the tri-fold picture frame (looks like a jungle gym) and the coffee table (where he can pull things off).  He also follows us around the house now which is kinda cute.  If I leave the room, he starts crying and takes off after me.  He's getting more curious and braver about going down the hallway and into rooms.  Josh found him yesterday in the bathroom playing with his baby tub that was on the floor in there.  Though he can entertain himself much easier, he requires a bit more supervision with his fearless ways.  Yesterday, we met Jack and Sheri in Edmond and hung out most of the day at OC.  In my office, Casen pulled up on me then let go.  He stood without any help and without falling for about 3 seconds.  He was all proud of himself.  I think he'll be walking soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's super exciting. I see Lily thinking about trying to crawl, and I'm excited and terrified at the same time! They require A LOT more attention when they're mobile!! Congratulations on your mover and shaker, though!

Mom aka Kimberly said...

I think Casen is taking after you - you went from sitting up to rolling to walking in what seems like a few short weeks. He seems to be changing and growing so fast, hard to believe he is almost 8 months!!! Give that sweet boy a hug and kiss from his Immie.

**JJ** said...

Isn't it just amazing how one day they decide to become little explorers!! Now, Jacilayne loves going down the hall and into her room.. sometimes she goes and i don't see her so i have to go hunt for her!! its so funny! it makes me excited for yall that yall are experiencing all of this now!! cuz i have done it and i loved it!! and yes.. he will get faster with the crawling!! then he is unstoppable!