Saturday, September 13, 2008

First goes the hair...

I think it was the same night as my "Physicists are wierd" comment (see prior post).  Josh and I were discussing how many scientists as the years go on, kinda let themselves go.  Not in the typical sense that phrase is used.  More in the sense that we become more eccentric - not just in behavior, but also in appearance.  Josh says, "Promise me you won't do that...you've got to keep doing your hair.  That's where it starts...you'll stop doing your hair and it'll look all crazy."  Think Einstein.  Then I recalled my hair-look lately.  If I'm in a rush in the morning (which is most mornings thanks to having a baby and commuting), I barely do my hair.  I told Josh in horror that I'm on the verge!  I then told him I needed a Chi straightener to keep me from the dark side.  Josh agreed.  Woo Hoo!

No comments: