Monday, May 25, 2009

Case on the Farm











MeMaw always takes Case to see the animals at the farm now when we visit. Case loves it! The cats are interesting since we don't have one. The chickens are great - but not those roosters! On Easter, during the egg hunt, one of the roosters got him. He didn't break the skin, and Case was tough, but I'm glad I wasn't there - I would've freaked! This last time we visited, Josh told me to make sure Case stayed away from the rooster. So I'm watching and making sure. All of a sudden Josh comes flying out of the house yelling, "I told you to keep him away from the rooster!" Apparently, I'm a city girl. I thought you only could have one rooster. And I was keeping an eye on that rooster. Case got near ANOTHER rooster - which I thought was just a big chicken. Case was fine, and Josh was too after I explained my city-ideas. Now I know that you CAN have two roosters!
Case loves feeding the horse. He thinks its funny when the horse's mouth tickles his palm.
So glad he has a farm to have fun on!

2 comments:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Oh Mandie,
You are truly a city girl! I like the picture with Casen with the cat sitting up behind him on the chair. The cat looked so pleased with him/her self. I am glad Casen has a farm to enjoy too!

Sharlene said...

I'm glad Casen has a farm to visit too! Some of my best memories are from visiting Aunt Sylvia & Uncle Jack's farm near Logan, KS. We had so much fun there as children and even when we grew up. Thanks for sharing!