Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Back..

It's been a wild last few weeks. I survived my first full year of teaching. Then a terrible stomach virus hit our family - especially me. For those of you know about what happened at our Kristmas in Kansas awhile back - it was reminiscent of that. Not as bad this time; I didn't feel the need to make my peace with God - I didn't think I was going to die.
Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to attempt to go to work for a bit and get some stuff done that got pushed back a week ago.
Today, was my first full weekday home with Case for the summer vacation (without being sick and me just home). It was exhausting, but fun. I think my favorite part of the day was when Case gave me a kiss when I asked for one. He usually just laughs and shouts, "No!" as he shakes his head. Today, he looked like he was thinking about doing his usual response, but then decided to give me a kiss. Sweet boy.

1 comment:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Sweet Story! I guess I better prepare myself for "No" when I ask for kisses in July!