Monday, May 11, 2009

Things That Casen Is Afraid Of....

1. Black cats. Any other cat or dog or any animal for that matter is fine. But a black cat? He screams in terror and runs towards me. Every time, Memaw's cat ran by us, the screaming started.

2. Car alarm. Case likes to play with my car keys - and hit that red button that is so tempting. Even though every time he hits it, the panic button goes off on the car, and Case runs in terror to my arms. He hasn't connected that pushing the button causes that awful sound to go off.

3. Any sudden, mechanical, loud noise. Train going by. Helicopter in the sky. Both of these cause Case to pause at least and run to me.

4. Getting caught red-handed. If Case gets caught doing something he is not supposed to do (e.g. opening up a drawer, getting into my purse, pulling the battery charger out of the wall, you get the picture), he runs full speed to Josh or me (whoever caught him) and wraps himself around our legs. It saves him him a lot of the time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The car alarm thing... something similar happened with Lily once. She pulled the CO detector off the wall which caused the alarm to trip and she Freaked. Out. Not that I blame her because it is REALLY loud. But she's never even tried to touch it again. I think I need to get an alarm like that and every time she does something she's not supposed to, I'll set it off because it's a pretty good deterrent!

Mom aka Kimberly said...

I don't blame Casen on some of these - Immie isn't crazy about them either!