Monday, August 03, 2009

Baby Pictures Reveal Another Boy!





I had my ultrasound a couple of weeks ago, and we found out it's a boy! Mostly everyone including me thought I was having a girl this time. I was sicker and had some different symptoms. I told Josh though on the morning of the ultrasound, "I bet I'm wrong since everyone thinks it's a girl!" As soon as the tech started, Josh goes, "Uh, I think we're having another boy." She replied, "Yep, I think you are right." Then she went back to the place and confirmed. Good eyes Joshua "Eagle Eyes" Nichols. This kid was moving around so much - a lot more than Casen was at this stage. I had already felt him move around, and nowadays, I feel him at least twice a day moving around. Little squirmer. On the ultrasound, the baby was moving his mouth like he was talking. He did that for a long time; so long that the ultrasound tech exclaims, "I've never seen a baby do that for so long before!" Thank you, Tech-Lady. I think I have a talker on my hands. The little squirmer was moving constantly - so much so that it took a long time for the tech to get pictures and measurements. My hope is that the little boy is getting it all out of his system now, and maybe he'll be super laid-back after he's born.
I think my Dad might be correct though. Dad said, "Casen might be your calm one." Uh-oh.

4 comments:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Since Amanda didn't give me my props - I am the one who kept saying we're having another boy.

April said...

He's already so cute!

Jason and Erin said...

YAY! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

He's already so cute!


Get More Details