Friday, November 13, 2009

Random Pregnancy Symptom

Has any other woman experienced this symptom before?

This past summer I discovered Matt Nathanson's music and loved all of it. I listened to it over and over.

The bad thing was I was extremely sick this summer with my pregnancy - it was 1st trimester, and I hadn't discovered a medicine yet that helped.

Apparently, it was a bad mixture. Now whenever I hear his music, I immediately begin to feel nauseated. I have to turn the song off or turn it to something else before I get sick. I hate it, but the music just brings back that awful memory of being so sick.

So, Mr. Nathanson, it's nothing against you and your music, but I sure hope I forget that association. I miss your music.

*I did discover We The Kings around the same time. Though their music can make me nauseated as well, it's not to the same degree. I think because I was on medicine by the time I started listening to them that helped with the sickness.

*And yes, just writing this entry and thinking about the music makes me a bit queasy.

1 comment:

April said...

That is so weird. I never had that happen to me.