Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Why I Love My Doctor...

Since we have moved since my last pregnancy, I had to get a new OB. I'm thankful I got a good one - she's great and always spends lots of time with me. She's also hilarious - which I appreciate.

1. She shared her dreams with me one time. All her patients came down with the swine flu was one of them. The other time, her house was burning down, and she ran inside to save her dog, putting him in a suitcase. Her hand motions during the house burning down dream were great.

2. She explained today why you can't wear crocs in the hospital. Besides that fact that they are unsanitary, you also will get blood spots on your white socks. Makes sense.

3. Apparently, its difficult to deliver in heels. She had someone in labor today so she was wearing tennis shoes. That is why. Understandable.

4. She shared some chemistry explanation with me today (I'll blog about that next). Totally appreciated that.

1 comment:

April said...

She sounds cool. :)