Then they got sick yesterday.
Poor Mom and Dad were watching the boys when C first got sick.
Here are a few things I'm thankful for though:
1. I didn't throw up when I was holding C while he was throwing up.
2. I didn't throw up when C threw up on me.
3. I didn't throw up when L Child threw up on me.**
4. The bug could've been worst: lasted longer, had horrible tummy pains, etc.
5. We have another reason to replace our living room carpet thanks to red gatorade and a sick 3-yr-old.
6. The boys were troopers. They didn't complain, moan, and whine while sick. They just wanted to be held or lay on the couch.
Here's to hoping that we all get to sleep tonight and NONE of the adults get the bug!
*Weak stomach? Probably should skip this post.
**Sorry for the multiple uses of throwing up or vomiting. I might throw up now thinking about all that vomiting from last night.