Friday, October 21, 2011

Stillwater Visit

Last week, we drove up to Stillwater to see some friends. We went to Josh's old workplace for a baby shower. Even though I forgot to take pictures while we were there, we had a good time. It was nice to visit with everybody. This was Josh's first job, and many of them came to see Case at the hospital when he was born. Reminded me of how blessed we were in Stillwater.

Then we went over to some friends' house to visit and then out to Eskimo Joe's. It was so good to spend time with Wes, Sharbee, and Caleb. I was reminded of how much I enjoy these special people!

Case found a kindred spirit in Caleb who likes to make funny faces for the camera too!


The boys were impressed with Eskimo Joe's - who wouldn't be?


Caleb was born the first year we lived in Stillwater. He is a sweetie - shared his toys with the boys, gave each boy a tattoo, and even demonstrated the fine art of pool-playing to C.


I have to admit I was sad to leave. As difficult as it was at times to be in grad school, Stillwater has a little bit of our hearts. Good friends and a special congregation blessed our time there.

1 comment:

April said...

I'm glad you got to go visit and spend time with friends! I can relate with missing Germany and the times and friends we were blessed with there. I'm so glad you had those experiences and can still visit from time to time.