Saturday, December 19, 2009

Great Exam Answers

Well, I survived a semester of teaching Pchem and Earth Science pregnant. Or rather, maybe I should say that my students survived having a pregnant professor teach them.

Here are some exam answers I wrote down during the semester that I read:

1. Why do we say there is a natural asymmetry in the efficiency of converting work to heat and vice-versa?

As Christians, we say its because God made it that way.

2. This problem described a scenario that violated the 1st Law of Thermodynamics. The students had to identify which law it broke and why.

Energy was created magically.

3. Explain the formation of hail.

God makes it!

1 comment:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Those would have to be my answers, although I have not sat in your class all semester!