Friday, December 18, 2009

Name Hint

Last night I had a dream about having the baby. As many of you know, we are keeping the baby's name a secret until his arrival. Our hints so far are: Old Testament Middle Name and the First name is not a biblical name. So at the end of this dream description, I'll release another hint.

First, I think I had this dream because for the second night in a row, I had Braxton-Hicks throughout the night. Last night though, they were stronger. (Please, oh please, let that mean Baby Boy will be making his arrival VERY soon!) Anyway, due to the contractions, I think the dream formed. It was the first time this pregnancy I've dreamed about what the baby looks like.

I dreamed I had him in a cafeteria. Yes, surrounded by a bunch of family and friends....uh, totally, NOT in my birth plan! Anyway, I had short labor and he was born. He looked a little like Case did when he was born, but pretty different - not so much like Josh. He had dark hair and eyes like Case had when he was born (I'm thinking I'm having a red-head this time). He was beautiful - I can't wait to meet him!

His name in my dream was Connor. I think I got the name from one of my students; she has a son named Connor. I really like that name, but our baby already has a name. So here's the hint: his name is NOT Connor.

9 comments:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Tricky aren't ya? We can't wait to meet our little grandboy either!

**JJ** said...

that is just CRUEL...pure CRUEL!!! hope he comes soon!! we do need another GOOD hint... wink wink!!! please!! pretty pretty please!!

Amber said...

I got it- Braxton Matthew! haha

Amber said...

Oh- OLD testament middle name... how about Braxton Moses?

April said...

I still can't believe you keep secrets from me! It hurts my feelings...Remember when I bothered you constantly to find out what what Casen would be named and then when you called me the day he was born I was so excited I forgot to find out his name and had to call back? Ha! Please note, that I never once begged you to tell me this one's name!

Jacqueline said...

Can't wait to see him and to hear his name! Praying for you, and SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

Charity said...

I love the whole "keeping the name secret" thing and in fact we stole that idea when I was preggers with Braden...I didn't want to find out the sex, but Jay said he HAD to know---and he's a TERRIBLE secret keeper with me---so I knew I might as well just find out from the lab tech at the sonogram.

We did let people know the name we'd picked if it had been a girl and that was a HUGE mistake because now our friends stole the really unique name (which I shall not repeat again LOL). The nerve!!! We may still use it though, so who knows?

I am praying for you guys daily and I hope you do have a red-head...but Case looks to me like he has some red in his hair...is that an optical illusion???

Amanda said...

thanks for the prayers : )

yeah case has a bit red in it - more like strawberry blonde in the sun. josh had red red hair when he was little though so i think one of our kids is bound to have that - which i would love!

my parents told their friends the names they had picked out for me when they were pg with me: sarah and emily....their friends had twin girls right before them and used the names. people are ruthless when it comes to names! haha

we have kept our girl name a secret now for almost 3 years because we are hoping we get to use it one day and don't want anybody stealing it. haha

April said...

We have a boy name that we had in case Heidi was a boy and we will keep it secret just in case we do ever have a boy too! :)