Sunday, August 24, 2008

Eating




As many of you know, Casen loves his milk. He just a few months ago started taking a bottle without any problem. He has decided that he likes cereal too. He has that at lunchtime usually. For dinner, he usually has a few bites of a vegetable and a fruit. A few bites is all that he's interested in at the moment. He's a lot like I was when I was a baby. According to Mom, I wasn't real interested in table food until I was about 9 months. I'm curious to see if at 9 months he's all of sudden all-for eating solid foods. We'll see!
Up to now, he's had green peas, green beans, squash, and bananas. He seems to "like" all of it - well, like meaning he'll swallow a few bites.
Usually, he's more interested in holding the spoon and trying to feed himself. I usually let him towards the end which results in a baby who needs a bath!

3 comments:

Joshua Nichols, MS, LMFT said...

I wish I had my own personal chair and table for eating. Someone to feed it to me might be cool too. I guess one day it might happen, but then I'll be in diapers too.

Mom aka Kimberly said...

hmmm . . .I bet we could rig up a tray on one of the dining chairs the next time we are in Oklahoma!
You sure have a sweet boy!

kellie said...

Yum ... Case sure makes that food look delicious :)