1. Though mocking my white trash taste in candy (her words, not mine), April still has this waiting for me when we get to her house.
2. Case and L Child got to have glow-in-the-dark baths each night we were there.
3. She can jam out with my husband and a guitar with her ukelele.
4. So this is the picture of her happily feeding these aggressive monsters. Ten minutes later, there was still that bird on top. I don't have a picture of her begging me to get the dumb bird off her head. I wasn't touching the bird. Nothankyou. Idon'tdothat. So I just laughed nervously and backed up. Pretty sure Josh or the bird keeper guy took care of the bird finally. I don't know because I was just hoping the bird wouldn't fly on top of MY head. All that? We're still friends. I don't even think April was mad at me.
5. Sometimes, we look like we're back in college. Early 20s instead of early 30s? Yes, thank you.
6. We look cool in sunglasses.
I'm so glad we got to visit you April!!!