Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Special People

Since C was six months old and L was born, they've been going to Mimi and Papa's house.  I've been blessed to have such great people watching my boys.  People who are like grandparents to them.  The other blessing part of this arrangement is the other kids the boys have grown up with in the past 4 years.  In some ways, they are like siblings.  They play hard together and fight sometimes, but love each other a whole lot.  Tate started school a few years ago so his time at Mimi's isn't as much as it used to be.  This fall both my Casen and the other Cason start school so they won't be there as much either.  
It was a special treat when Robbie and I got to take them to the splash park and for pizza on Mimi's day off.  It was a good, fun day.


This is the best picture I got of the four of them.  


And this is a picture of all four of them dancing outside the pizza place.  I'm pretty sure they could beat anybody in a dance-off.

As crazy as my boys are about Tate and Cason, I have just a few pictures of all of them.  I was glad I got some yesterday!

No comments: