Wednesday, May 01, 2013

30.5 weeks

Whew! It's the home stretch I've been told this week by several people.
10 more weeks.
Which is good...we have a lot to do before Button arrives!


Button is still measuring about a week behind but still very active. Her heartbeat was 146 this week and kicked the nurse again when she measured her heart beat.
There are some days I am worn out, and others (like today) I have a bunch of energy. Riding around to see runners, standing and cheering on the runners, and then walking at a second-hand sale for baby stuff all on the same day was probably not the smartest choice. It took me about 2 days to recover (lots of sleep). I got an energy boost today, hence, I'm awake blogging.

And for comparison's sake...

Casen 27.5 weeks
Button 28 weeks (and it'll be awhile before I'm able to do comparison shots - no more pics of me with the boys until I got close to my due dates)

2 comments:

Stacia Hamidi said...

Yea! for cute belly shots! And measuring a week behind...I never would have I guessed that. You look great! :)

Amanda said...

thanks stacia!